Good morning! Hope all is well.
There seems to be a lot going on. Then again it feels like it could be my perception that’s making it seem so. I say that because I chose to do all these things this week.
Imagine this; I’m moving, canceling services, haven’t even begun to do my taxes yet and I have no source of income besides the business I’m currently working to get off the ground.
But one thing I have to make sure I keep is faith. Because I know God hasn’t led me this far for me to give up. I just have to have faith in the journey and keep giving the world what I have to offer.
Through it all you can never give up. If you do how will you ever know your true potential?
Wanted to keep this short and sweet. I have a very busy day ahead of me. I hope you were able to gain inspiration from this post.
Try the soap that caters to YOU!! LuLusLavishLathers.com.
Keep a l👀k out for our 6 new additions.
- Healing Hands- made with honey, tumeric, essentials and 100% organic plant base oils ( as are all the other soaps)
- Spearwood- made with essential oils is great for blemishes dark spots and helping to keep the skin soft and supple.
- Peppermint- Not a new soap but has become a favorite for many of my customers. Provides the skin with a cooling sensation because of the natural menthol peppermint produces. Leaves you feeling refreshed and squeaky clean.
- Mosaic- Made with natural base oils and fragrance. This soap smells like a perfume but is not at all drying to the skin. Do largely in part to its foundation.
- Big Red- not sure, but the name may change. Made with fragrance oil and smells devine. It also has a very satisfying lather. Made with only the best oils and butters for your skin.
- Creamsicle- Very light scent. Feels like heaven on the skin.
- Ugli- Smell is pleasant. Suitable for an older gentleman. Has the same great lather and feel as every other soap provided.